Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Baby left me..

If I ever find out the bastard that picked up my phone and never returned it to the security...I would throw millions of punches at him/her/it until I am fully satisfied. Everything is lost. I would rather lose my computer than losing my white beautiful sony ericsson.

I hate labor day now. I will forever remember this day. I learned that there are more people in this world who don't care about other people's feelings. Selfish jerks!! I also blame myself for putting it on my lap. ARGH!!
No one is going to wake me up in the mornings now.
My ringtone won't be heard ever again.
I can't listen to music with a speaker.
I can't show my friends the pictures/videos I took in HK
I won't remember people's birthdays now.
My companion is no longer here.
Something that I take out every ten minutes to look at.... when I reach into my bag or pockets, nothing will be there for me to hold. From here on...Once in a while, I will think about our times together..and shed invisible tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!