Monday, March 2, 2009

My Birthday Party

I didn't get to post yesterday because I was sooo dead tired from the party..

Yes. IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!

I want to express my thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with me!!

>>My day started at exactly 1:00 A.M. .....

when I was sitting on the toilet in the restroom ...when all of a sudden a knock sounded on the door!
*knock*knock* "June?.....
Me: ya?
happy birthday..." my dad being the first to say happy birthday to me!!

Then I went to bed...
At around 6:30 A.M. ... my cellie rings,
Emily attempts to wake me up upon my request and wishes me a happy birthday too!
Sadly, I went back to sleep and woke up 3 hours later...to get ready for party..

The earliest to arrive were Alice & Thomas...with a HUGE mario STAR & Strawberry Pockey!

Crap. Need to do my hw. Continue this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!