Thursday, September 18, 2008

Samsung Innov8

After all that research and 'specifications' reading...

It has finally come to an end...
I must have the SAMSUNG INNOV8!!
From what I remember...
IT has: 8megapixel camera & secondary camera(for video calling)(mirror for me) , a standard 3.5mm audio jack(which means I can use any earphones/headphones I want) , GPS , Wi-Fi , Auto-rotate , Optical Mouse , and 16gb phone memory

I just put off the Nokia n96 and Sony Ericsson C905..though I had a pretty hard time deciding which is better, so in the end I chose the Samsung. I think the main reason is because there's more keypad room on Samsung than the Nokia n96(I wanted the audio jack on top though><) and also the C905 doesn't have the audio jack...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!