Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy birthday to ME!

HAPPY SWEET BIRTHDAY TO ME!

finished most of my hw at school yay!! ANIME TIME!! FINALLY!!

1st period: ALG II MR. LUKIE'S class..i ran in there breathless & MADE IT in time before the bell rung...ya! i ran from the traffic light to his class! i dont really know anyone from this class..so i just went on and started with hw....AND SO HAPPY! he had us do hw the whole period! NO LECTURING! YAY! and FINISHED most of hw...had two more problems left!! then

2nd period: English Mrs.Flores' class...HFL scared me saying happy birthday..and then reading session......=.= booring. i still need to get non F book V_V~

3rd period: World History Ms.Rosso .....gah.... >_>..first everyone forgot...until i dont know why.....this girl i dont know came up to me and asked " are u june? " me: yea o.o'' her: "happy birthday!" im like o__o wtf...how did she know....and then this guy hugged me from behind super tight and i could barely breathe and im like WTF O_____O'' WHO THE HELL........ and then...more ppl started to attack me with "happy birthday"s @_@.....and ppl who finally remembered said it too.....and more attacks.......so on......

4th period: Mandarin Dr. Ye.....after panda bunni left i found a green big bag on my table.....first i was like....am i at the wrong table? this is someone's stuff? and then i checked it over...and OH! its my seat! and its a present!! obviously from bunny!wahaha i couldn't help buT put my hand in and feel...I FELT BEANS AND SAND...o.O'' and peeked it was A STUFFED MONOKUROBOO!WHITE!cute cute!!and then bunny came back w/ panda's present i opened it and it was melody picture frame!!me likey!!!its melodyy!! ok....from here on...too lazy HAHA!! use ur imagination!

Jigoku shoujo: FINALLLY 10 IS OUT. THIS TIME...ITS SOO FUNNYY THE LAST PART IS LIKE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BLACK & WHITE hilarious. NO SOUND. hilarious. REN SAYIN ALL THE "ACTION" IS SOO HOTT!!

i cant waitttt til ghost hunt comes out

NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN: yay! 4 came out!! OMGGGGGGGGG~!!gaara sooo coool!! GEOGRAPHICAL ADVANTAGES!! >________< !! too KAKOI!! the sand is making me go wackk!


thank you guys! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!