Monday, March 5, 2007

IT'S OUT!!!!!!AH!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLYYYY........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS THING I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FORR...EVVVERRR!!!
..
..
the EPISODE 9 OF La Corda d'Oro ~primo passo~ !!!

JUST HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN WAITING...... ~____~!


OMG!!! i really didn't expect it to be there... i went to my usual anime download site just out of habit...and expected nothing to come out....buttttttttttt OMG!!!!! I WAS LIKE ARE MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME???NOO!!!! OF COURES NOT!! ITS THE REAL THING!! ITS THE LATEST SUBBED EPISODE OF IT!!! AND PLUSSS!!! THE LONG TIME NO SEE NANA HAS COME OUT TOO!!!! waa....and i only turned on the computer to look for this lyric and planned to shut off the computer right after too.. =.=

67%!!!!!!!!!! >_________< !!!!hurry hurry baby!!!

ok. back to looking for "This Love" Lyric. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!