Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BS

Stupid thesis statement worksheet is tiring me out. Ughhh.
A thesis statement has to be focused and debatable. :[[[[[[
Now how do I change this into a valid thesis statement:
The short story "Young Goodman Brown" is about Puritanism.
TT_TT
Okay. So I have my subject, which is "the short story "Young Goodman Brown".
OHH. I got an idea! BS ALL THE WAY MAN!
The short story "Young Goodman Brown" failed to inform readers about Puritanism by its misinterpretation of terminology, lack of information on Puritans' educational practices, and its misunderstanding of their belief system.
OMG THAT WAS HARD AND THE SENTENCE SOUNDS SO WEIRD. I have never read the short story before and the teacher told us we don't need to read it to do this so I'm just going ahead with this BS.

That was ONLY ONE! It took me FOREVER to come up with that. Makes me feel stupid because it doesn't even seem to make sense.
Great. Now I have to finish the rest. UGhhhhh x 1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!