Saturday, September 26, 2009

Strange Dream

I had this really weird dream last night or this morning. O))))☆★☆"((/*ω*) There was this orange ball that came flying at my face. So I naturally dodged it by hitting it with my hand. It flew all the way over some place which I don't know...then a few minutes later it came flying back at me again! I hit it AGAIN and watched it fly toward this girl in my dream and she blocked it with both her hands. The orange ball made its way to the wall and was ready to bounce toward me again. ( ̄△ ̄;) I was battling the ball the ENTIRE TIME. Can you imagine how tiring it is, although I wasn't tired at all. OH YEA! MAO MAO was in my dream too. She hit the ball and it came flying toward the girl that was standing in front of me.....................so I thought it wouldn't hit me this time. But guess what!??! It went around the girl and HIT ME IN THE FACE!! I was just like WTF?!?!?!?! Σ(▼□▼メ)!!! THE BALL was as persistant as EVER!! Trying to hit me to death or something... it continued for a long time until the house phone rang and woke me up. (・_ゞ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!