Friday, November 4, 2011

Pinkii's Outfit 6 : Happily Balancing on Silky Leather

From now on, I'm going to stop showing the pictures before the jumpbreak, so you'll have to view it by clicking "continue reading" unless you're going directly to the post. I just want to avoid having the page load forever.


Finally! It's here! The 6th outfit you've all been waiting for! *drum roll*

* light shines on empty seats* Okay, just kidding... 6 is just my lucky/cursed number.

I know these outfits aren't that crazy special, but I just consider it an outfit log : D kind of like my learning log. I also get to watch my fashion growth? You know...like from kiddy to mature? My stage would probably be called Spontaneous Twenty(ies). I invented a new word.



You'll be seeing me wear I.S.O a LOT!
The leather(no animal cruelty involved) jacket I'm wearing is from I.S.O with two nice zip pockets and a buckle in front. I love the feeling the moment I reach my arms in, the feeling of silky soft coldness inside. The inside of the jacket is actually polka dotted (black&white), too bad I didn't get a picture, someday.



Underneathe, I have another top/dress with a tie print with a light gold pleated skirt attached to make it look like a dress. I have to say, this top is my favorite top ou t of my entire wardrobe/closet/drawers/etc. The back is unique too but I didn't get a picture of it either, one day xD. I usually wear a princess sleeved black shirt underneathe when it's cold.

Then, I have the extra thick black stocking, & the black boots. I don't even remember where I got those boots o_o I'm wondering if I should take detailed closeup pictures of the shirts or jackets or skirts or shoes I wear...hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!