Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Melody Bento Box!

YAY!!!I GOT A NEW LUNCH BOX! see?see? >_____<>

This is about looking at the bento box. Not the photoshop creativity. That part was just for fun. It's not supposed to come out pretty since I just messed around.





Just ate: flan + chocolate cake + cheese cake

Again. Look at the food. Not Creativity.

Food = good mood
No Food = bad mood

MY FAVORITE MY MELODY UNDIES ARE RUUUINED!!!TT^TT

Anyway, I'm in a good mood right now. I actually feel like doing my hw early!



I was like scrolling...then I'm like crap! stupid scrollbar!!



I couldn't stand the invisible scrollbar; so I altered it a bit. Much better! Right?

Something else I also couldn't stand was the direction of the tagboard. I was so used to the newest messages being at the bottom. So I changed that too! ^-^

IT IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW!!! I'M BURNING INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!