Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Very Own Piano

I finally bought my precious precious Roland Piano[digital]. Sadly, Best Buy's only had the black one; and I didn't want to order it online....with all the shipping fee. So the total came out to be $1234.66. My heart hurts...I've never spent so much money before in one purchase for one item. I can't stop staring at it. The only thing I could play right now is do re mi fa so since I can't read notes that well. T_T Well, one thing crossed out on my wishlist. I updated a wishlist page on this blog just to keep track of what I want and what I don't want and what I got. It took us sooo long to assemble the piano >< We were both all sweaty afterwards. I need to get ready for the first day of school now TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!