Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here I go again

Turning into: SLOTH
Addicted to: Food, Desserts
Word I tend to scream out under my breath: Mukyaaaaaaa!!

Manga OF THE MONTH!
100% Perfect Girl
Let me tell you, this story has SO MUCH DRAMA! It gets crazier and crazier. It's really good. I highly recommend it! It's so twisted that I don't know how to describe it in good words.

Honey Hunt
This girl has an "actress" mom and a "famous composer" father. She's plain and gets gossiped about at school. I guess people expect her to be really pretty. She secretly likes her neighbor. He is like her tutor. By the way her mom is such a bitch. Let me quote her: "Make sure you never say anything unnecessary like that in public, yura." Yura gets abandoned by her parents because they get divorced and the mom sells the house so she's staying at a hotel for a bit. Then here comes my favorite part...she ditches the hotel and the manager guy(supposedly taking care of her) and at the elevator meets Q-TA!!!WAII!!!!HE'S CUUTE!! He helps her close the elevator door to escape from people chasing after her. okay..blah blah blah..by the way her father is pretty bad too..getting caught with some woman.
Then she gets home and finds her mom making out with her crush, the neighbor. like WTF RIGHT?!?! and WHATS MORE..as she stands there shocked...her mother is just smiling, telling the guy "oh we've been caught"...still smiling...and then she says stuff to her that makes it worse like "he told me he liked me alot better than you" NICE MOM RIGHT???>__>...Heh.
She gets out of the house finding all the paparazzi and reporters there. and with all kinds of questions thrown at her... IN front of the camera she starts tearing up and saying : They have nothing to do with me. ... It would be better off if people like them BURN IN HELL. The manager,Q-Ta, and Q-Ta's brother is watching this on TV.. THEN Q-TA FINDS OUT HER IDENTITY: "the girl from the elevator is...onozuka-san's(her father) daughter..."

That was the first chapter...I couldn't help but describe some of the scenes...

I SHALL WATCH HER TAKE ON THE ACTRESS ROAD...AND SURPASS HER MOTHER AND PROVE THAT SHE'S A WHOLE LOT BETTER!!YEAH! GO BEAT YOUR MOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!