Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Kiss

People who actually pay attention to titles were probably shocked and mistaken.

What I meant to say is:

Drama of the Month: First Kiss

BONUS SNEAK PEEK!...

"You're so obvious doctor. If you're a doctor, you need to get better at lying. There will be times when you can't do anything. You can't exactly say 'I can't cure you'."

"..."

"How about I teach you how to lie?"

"...?"

"You have to imagine you're telling the truth. You have to decieve yourself. That's the trick."

*nodds* "Thanks. I'll remember that."

"Okay. Try lying."

"..."

"Anything. Doesn't matter."

"I am..... an alien." <---Boku wa uchyujin desu. *straightforward tone*

*chuckles* "No..no I can't see it. Well, this is how you lie...

It seems that I have fallen for you...(doctor puts on a serious face & gulps)
What is it...I wonder...until now, I've met a lot of doctors...
But I haven't fallen for any of them.
Ever since I met you, I was somehow interested.
All of a sudden, I wanted to see you.
I came to the hospital over and over.
That's why...when you said that you needed to maintain a doctor-patient separation(clear border), I was very lonely.
But...when you said that, I relaized that I really like you."

*exchange stares*
*doctor leaves room with a pained expression*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!