Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It just keeps coming...

With my grandpa already hospitalized to begin with...
first it was my nail bleeding from the inside,
then it was the earthquake,
then when I got back home I find that my room is the only room that had things fallen off all over the ground,
so when I thought I'll have more coming...
my grandma catches a fever(found out after she came back from doctor)...
then I find out some other things...
And afterwards, I got a call which told me I had nowhere to stay afterschool...nowhere to go...
my only choice was to stay in school and wait for # hours.
Someone else(seung jeh) will also have to bring me to school tomorrow. I feel bad for her to get involved cuz she has to wake up super early in the morning just to bring me to school.
You might find this not worth mentioning...but I noticed our homegrown pot of tomatoes is COVERED with ants & one of the tomatoes was HOLLOW!

Shit doesn't just happen. Shit just keeps coming at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!