Thursday, July 3, 2008

KYAAAA!!

*BREATHES IN DEEPLY* huu............



*SCREAMS*



*SQUIRMS&WIGGLES*



*SUFFOCATES+SQUEEZES PILLOW*



Okay. I'll try to post as calmly as I can. See?Look! I'm doing just fine.

I never knew that fonts could get me this excited. I have to suppress this excitement bubbling up inside me. Oh yes, I have to show them to you. But since I can't show it here, I have to show them in pictures, which means I have to use Adobe Photoshop to do this. I won't do anything fancy with it. I will just type letters and things honestly. No decoration, not anything.


okay. I don't think it looks as nice as it's supposed to look but thats okay. You get the idea. You're probably thinking..."what the hell? she was that crazy about this kind of font?"

I'm getting ... Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!