Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Promote my store!

Hello there~
I need to promote my store!! No one knows about it!! I know there's more chance with ebay, but I wanna give this a try! I am currently flippin' out my entire wardrobe to sell my stuff because I desperately need money! Yes, so I'm selling cheap clothes and other stuff! Some clothes are used, some are new, some are just like new, etc. etc. etc. I give all the details, and if there's something you want to know, it doesn't hurt to ask, and I will be honest with you, unlike some sneaky sellers online who cheat people. Oh, but here's the thing, at the moment, I'm only shipping within U.S. , so sorry if you are outside of U.S..

If you happen to land on this page by any chance, DON'T LEAVE YET!! AT LEAST take a second to look at the preview of my store :) , then take 0.0001 second to just CLICK it. LALALA~~
visit meeee

Okay, so here's what I'm attempting to do, I will include every single keyword I can think of in this post, so whoever is searching whatever they're trying to find on google or whatever site can somehow get this page to show up. Maybe I should be doing this when I have more items up since this is not all, I just don't have the time to put everything up yet, I have priorities.

Just a little background info on my clothes... don't worry, I won't sell SUPER CRAPPY clothes to you. I would just directly donate them or something if I find it not worth selling. I think I really only need 20% of my clothes in my closet since I don't wear ALL OF THEM. Really..how many girls actually wear 100% of their clothes in their closets(for girls who shop). Let's be real. Many of these clothes, I get them overseas, in Asia. Asians are AWESOME, asian fashion and asian clothes are ALSO AWESOME! Asian pride here~ Some of my clothes can even be considered "korean style". This means, you won't find them here in AMERICA/UNITED STATES. That means...you will have your own special unique clothing that you won't see anyone else have! You're probably thinking...I will probably see another asian girl wearing the same thing. NO! YOU'RE WRONG! That chance is like 0.000000001% because stores in asia constantly produce different clothes, chasing after new trends. Of course, most of my clothes can still be considered trendy if you actually take a look at them ;]

Although you've probably clicked the link already, and haven't even reached this section yet....but that's okayyy^^
Here, you can get an idea of what is available in my store at the moment(more will be added):
-Black sleeveless top/black tank top with cute buttons and cute pockets (small or medium) summer wear
-Yellow Polka dotted ruffle blouse/yellow polka dotts blouse (medium)(M) summer wear
-Yellow Feminine Flowy Top, the sleeves are flowy or wide cut? summer wear
-Black Puffy Sleeved/ Black puffy sleeves/ Baggy sleeves/ whatever. fall wear
-Brown Corduroy Jacket , and yes, it's fluffy inside. size small, great for winter
-Gray Quarter Sleeves with stitched beads on top, making it look 3-D
-Hello Kitty Tee/ Hello Kitty T-shirt/ Hello Kitty shirt/ it's pink, by the way. It's cute but I'm more fond of My Melody :/
-White Mini Skirt - PAUSE. I'LL CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW. I NEED MY SLEEP :] I don't think people will reach this page THAT FAST anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!