Friday, October 21, 2011

EOS Lip balm Sphere Summer Fruit

So a while ago, I bought the EOS lip balm smooth sphere[summer fruit flavor]. I spotted my friend using it, and I liked the way it just glides on the lips. I bought it at Rite-Aid, where I had a lot of trouble finding it. I wanted the sweet mint flavor, but those are only available online.







The things I love about it is:
-Cute, smooth shape with nice closure

-100% Natural, 95% organic
-Hydrates longer than most regular lip balm

The things I didn't find appealing:
-a little pricey
-no SPF protection(only available for lemon -.-)

I was so in love with the whole packaging. This egg-shaped lip balm comes in pastel(or similar) colors, which I really love; its outer part is really smooth to the touch. When you close it, there is that 'click' at the end.  So you just twist it off and apply it, then twist it back on with a click at the end. The shape and texture also allows you to find it quite easily when you have lots of things in your purse, which is a plus.

Some people think that the smell must stay with you even after application, but I personally don't care. I smell it the moment I put it on, and that's it, but that's fine. I like the pleasant fruity smell that Summer Fruit gives off when I apply it. After I apply, it usually lasts a pretty long time. When I put it on before I go to bed, my lips retain its moisture even when I wake up in the morning.

One thing I wish it could provide is sun protection. They only sell the lemon drop with SPF 15. They should really consider including SPF in the other flavors.

I'm sure there are other lip balms that work just as well with a cheaper price, you just need to take time to explore and experiment to see what's right for you.

For more information on EOS products: EOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!