Monday, October 3, 2011

Pinkii's Outfit 2 : Drunk On Zebra Crosswalk

I'm continuing with my outfits! Yay! I haven't forgotten about it. I'm also continuing with the random title!



From Head to Toe:

This is my everyday hair. Lazy hair. Haha.
Jacket. Shiny & Black with black&white striped versatile collar and sleeves. From I.S.O. The jacket is the main focus. As you can see in the picture, you can be as creative as you want with the collar and create different looks. Which collar do you like best?

Long sleeves Top. From I.S.O. I should have took of the jacket to show the shirt completely. It's not your average long sleeves. The back shows the top part of a black tank which is part of the shirt, and it's adjustable. It's hard to visualize without it modelled.

Gray Jeans. Elastic & comfy. Waist band.

Shoes. Black. Leather. Velcro. From I.S.O.

It was chilly that night at school, so this jacket was appropriate for the weather. 4th time wearing this jacket. Faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!